Jacob Oftebro in the Norwegian Oscar nominated “Kon Tiki”.
Karpe Diem Ft. Andreas Grega - Ruter
Why He’s Hot:
- He can play guitar. WELL. He’s not one of those boys that sings just because it makes them …cool. No. He can play guitar and play it damn well. Not only that, but he can sing, too. Just for the added deliciocity. It’s like God decided to just go *poof* Hey look, now you’re a perfect person, Mr. Sondre Lerche.
- His hair is perfectly swept over his eyes, and he just has that friendliness to him that makes it just ridiculous. And he’s a good dresser, too. Anyways. His smile makes you know that if you brought him home to mom and dad, not only would they like him, your mom would fall for him too. Look at that face.
- But it’s not all friendliness with this one. no, that’d make it too easy. He has the eyes of a soulful musician, too. So you’re stuck there going “You’re so pretty, oh, and you have soul, too.” His eyes would make even the most coldhearted person melt. His hair isn’t always perfect and sideswept- no, it’s messy to perfection. Also, you see The hint of Scruff? delicious.
- The song ‘My Hands are Shaking.’ I think I don’t even need to say anything more.
- It’s Sondre Lerche. He’s Norwegian. Which means he’s a European from a cold country. So when he’s standing there doorway, with those big puppy dog eyes, and he asks you in that accent if he can come in to warm himself up, you won’t be able to reject him. Besides. You know you want to warm him up. mm.